24 hour Emergency services
We offer both small and large animal care 24/7. We are available on 06466 31121 for all emergency needs.
We have a dedicated surgical team with state of the art surgery/theatre to perform all the latest surgeries for your pets.
We perform all surgeries at our clinic in Killarney and offer pre-anaesthetic blood testing to assess your pet’s health before surgery.
Dental scaling is carried out as a day procedure. Your pet will be admitted to the surgery and if required/requested a pre-anaesthetic blood will assess your pet’s health. A general anaesthetic will be given and each tooth individually examined and cleaned using an ultrasonic cleaning device. Extractions may also be performed at this time.
- All performed under gas anaesthesia
Soft Tissue Surgeries
- Bowel resection and anastomosis
- Skin flaps and grafts in degloving/traumatic injuries
- Opthalmic Surgeries
- Cruciate repair surgeries-lateral fabello-tibial suture and the newest cruciate surgical technique,TTA rapid to repair cases of cruciate disease.
- ESF and bone plating to repair long bone fractures.
- Patellar luxation repair
- Hip luxation repair (hip toggle technique)